miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

Love Villians

The first time I saw this character in the TV screen, I didn´t thought he would cause me so many feelings.

When I watch movies were is easy to define the good and bad sides, most of the time I find myself waiting for the villian to win. Maybe is because I can´t feel represented with honest, confident, strong, good, or even "inocent" heroes. There is something that I don´t like about Harry Potter, everything is about him, he is nearly a Mary Sue. But there is still a character that got my attention, Draco Lucius Malfoy. I met him when I watched for the first time at the TV, few years ago.

Draco Malfoy  chiquibabysuperstarsisisiQUEEN.


Just to make it clear, I wasn´t prepared to write a super detailed thesis, I´m not even consider myself a fan. So If you don´t agree with me, I´ll say: Congratulations! You´re completely right so here is your reward.

Talking about Draco´s life I could say it´s not a path of roses. He´s got a social status to keep, their parents are very strict, his family could be a typical conservative and right-wing family in the real life. Etc. They even taught him to believe firmly in the importance of blood purity.

All of this, even his way of being reminds me of my classmates, so it´s really interesting how Draco´s story, in a realistic way, is constantly repeated not among my friends of secondary school, but also many people in the world.

Unlike Harry Potter, that his story is much more fanciful.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I don't consider Draco to be bad, I think he's a very frustrated character and wants to fit in a place. I'm not a fan of the saga, so I don't know

    ResponderEliminar