miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

Dinner dishes

Charquiyuyo story.

So..

For a special date as the father´s/mother´s day of this year or something likely, my family got a homemade dinner, usually we go to restaurants to celebrate. Anyways, my sister. Javiera, cooked this time a very particular dish, it was "charquicán de cochayuyo" I mean (image representantion).

But! It was excellent, I think we all tought that my sister couldn´t make it, or maybe just my impression, so I was surprised that I actually liked it.

That night we didn´t have fights, is not like we usually have, but I only think about my mom and my dog.. and we´re four brothers (Pablo, Javiera,Valeria and me) plus my parents (Patito bonito and Nibaldo). 

I knew what was going to happen if we congratulate her for her habilities in cook, but it wouldn´t be polite. 

She talked about it for weeks, well she don´t talk, she screams. She even cooked it again, I think twice.

It wouldn´t be memorable if she had been a peaceful and modest and mature person.

I only want to say that hate is not love´s opposite.





2 comentarios:

  1. When my mom cooked Charquican de Cochayuyo nobody eat xDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love cochayuyo, I cook ceviche and is very delicious

    ResponderEliminar